Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday Morning Blues

Well, would you believe it!

Two days in a row now someone has tried to kill me. This time some cheeky chap in an aging maroon Citroen decided to cut across me while leaving the
tunnel on my way to work this morning. When I flashed my lights to let him know I was there, he decided to slam his brakes on. I politely showed him my displeasure, as you can imagine. It ended quite well though, for the next couple of miles I followed him turn for turn, I could see he was getting quite worried....until I turned in to the works car park. Not my fault he was taking the same route as I is it?
I think I'll start walking the 13 or so miles to work.

Yesterday was uneventful, made a lovely fish pie for lunch, watched some tv, checked my losing lottery numbers, both Euro and British. Looks like I'll be working for at least three more days, here's crossing fingers for Wednesday's draw.

Have you noticed the amount of good progs on tv at the moment? I suppose it depends on your taste but we have Battletstar Galactica, Stargate, Surface, Invasion, Category 7 (finished last night), Northern Lights, My Name is Earl, Supernatural, Wild At Heart (with the lovely Amanda Holden), Eleventh Hour, Life On Mars and Hotel Babylon (with the lovely Emma Pierson) to name but a few.
I was complaining no end about the rubbish tv we were being subjected to at the end of last year. seems like someone overheard me.......

On the car cd player: Take That - The Ultimate Collection

On this day: Bobby Charlton survived the Munich air disaster in Germany, which killed eight of his Manchester United team mates (1958).

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home