Tuesday, February 07, 2006

ZZZzzzz

Well, I managed to make it to the gym, back home, then here to work again this morning without any crazies trying to kill me with their vehicles. I guess I just have one of those cars that provokes guys in to proving that they are more of a man than I.
I've decided there's nothing else for it, the car has to go. Gonna make some For Sale posters for the back windows and put some up on the notice boards at work.
If anyone's interested in a sporty hatchback........

Is it true that the more sleep you have, the more tired you feel the next day? I only ask as I usually survive on 5 to 6 hours a night but, feeling tired yesterday, I went to bed at 10pm and had 8 hours. I feel bloody knackered this morning? Worse than yesterday.

Went to the gym after work yesterday and I intend to go again tonight. I think the only thing that keeps me going again and again is waiting and hoping that one day, some complete stranger is going to saddle up to me in the steam room and have their wicked way with me. I suppose either I will be going to the gym for many years to come waiting for it to happen or some 25 stone horror will attack me and leave me for dead after reading this.......

Think I'll take a 1/2 day tomorrow and go shooting, I do like to lord it up now and again you know. Before I get animal rights protesters on my doorstep, the only birds I'll be shooting will be the clay variety. Actually, on the way to work tommorow I might just sling the shotgun over my shoulder while I'm driving, that should go someway to stopping the roadrage instances.....

On the car cd player: Sheryl Crow - Wildflower / Mark Knopfler - Sailing To Philadelphia / El Presidente - El Presidente

On this day: Walt Disney's Pinocchio, an animated feature based on Carlo Collodi's story Pinocchio was first released (1940).

Talk hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home