Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm in the mood for love.....


.....but I'm certainly not in the mood for work today. Didn't sleep well last night, plus I think I'm coming down with man-flu; sore throat, bad mood etc etc

Another road rage free morning, things are on the up! I've set the car to emit an ear piercing scream whenever I pass 70mph, it's very relaxing driving along at 65mph you know. Fuel consumtion is up too.


Today's photo comes from Runswick Bay in North Yorkshire, one of my fav places. I have spent many a day relaxing here, well worth a visit if you are in the area.

Ordered copies of Police Squad series 1 & 2, they should be here today, will watch tonight. Got copies of Airplane 1 & 2 a couple of weeks ago too, looks like I'm set for a comedy night tonight.

On the car cd player: Level 42 - Forever Now / Jamiroquai - Live in Verona

On this day: Queen Mary I of Scotland was executed at Fotheringhay Castle on suspicion of having been involved in the Babington Plot to murder her cousin, Queen Elizabeth I of England (1587).


Talk hard!
H.

1 Comments:

At 09:32, Blogger Glenn Kilpatrick said...

Hi,

Glad you enjoyed your time at Runswick, I guess I dont know how lucky I am living just up the road from Runswick. Im currently looking for blogs to exchange links with and was wondering if you would consider linking to my blog from yours.

http://whitbyseaanglers.blogspot.com/

www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk

Please let me know if you would like me to return the favour.

Kindest regards - Glenn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home