Thursday, February 09, 2006

Low Fat Diet Blog

Not much time, so it's a light weight blog today, which is a good thing as there's not much happening. Friday eve isn't a good day in all honesty, simply because that's what it is, the day before Friday, which is a very good day.

Not been to the gym since Monday, have 'forgotten' my stuff again today, so that's another day I can't go training. No wonder the stomach isn't getting any smaller.......

Fell asleep about 6pm last night and woke up around 7 ish. Felt horrible. How can getting some sleep make you feel more tired and lousy? Woken up at 4am this morning by the back gate banging in the wind, and windy it was too. Feel sooooooo tired now.

Just had a techie install my new phone on my desk. He isn't sure how to set it up, I have no clue how to use it and it doesn't come with any instructions. No phone calls for me then in the near future......

This morning's pictures are of the wonderful TV honey, Miss Emma Pierson. Even better than Kylie!



On the car cd player: Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I am, That's What I'm Not / Kaiser Chiefs - Employment / Oasis - Don't Believe The Truth

On this day: Joanne Woodward was honored with the first star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (1960).

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home