Friday, March 24, 2006

/sigh

Coming up 2 months now since I started this blog and still no comments. I did get one but my celebrations where cut short when it turned out to be spam. Even though there are no comments, there might still be folks reading this, I'm just not sure of a way to tell. I wonder why blogger.com don't incorperate a counter on the bottom of each page to say how many times your blog has been read?

4 hours sleep last night, added to the fact that i'm not sure that anyone is reading my blog equals me not being motivated to write anything, taking a half day, returning to blogland on Monday.

Have a nice weekend....

On the car cd: U2 - Best of

On this day: The Playstaion Portable is released in North America (2005)

Talk Hard!
H.

1 Comments:

At 13:32, Blogger Mal said...

I'm reading it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home