Friday, March 10, 2006

Nearly The Weekend...


There was a conspiracy to stop me getting to work this morning!
Any car, van or lorry travelling slower than I which had an opportunity to pull in front of me, did. I had to reverse out of the toll lane I was in at the tunnel because the vehicle, or more likely the driver, I was behind was having problems. I switched to the next lane and still got stuck, this time behind a driver who needed 3 attemps at throwing his £1 coin into the shute.


The Tyne Tunnel


Not looking forward to today, have to sort out all my pension, health care, life insurance etc etc
I also have my Health Screen next week, it's sort of a 24,000 mile service for your body.

Add to that that my boss in holiday next week and I need to cover all his work, my head is spinning......

On the car cd: Jamiroquai - Live In Verona

On this day: Buffy The Vampire Slayer premieres on the WB network (1997)

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home