Monday, March 06, 2006

Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning

Back to work, I have the same feeling, the one where I feel like I've not been away from my desk more than 2 minutes.

Thursday, went to Durham for the day. Peaceful and relaxing. Walked around a lot, had lunch in the Market Tavern, then walked around some more. The river walks are absolutely stunning, it's so peaceful walking along the riverbanks, watching the oarsmen row back and forth, watching the birds feeding in the river etc etc. It's a place I wouldn't mind living, much more quaint than York.

Friday I managed to 'obtain' a copy of Dave Gilmour's new solo album On An Island. Got it three days early due to underhanded deceitful methods that I won't go into here. Listened to it about 3 times now and it's growing on me. Not bad, not bad at all, very much Pink Floyd stylee.

The team won on Saturday, a convincing 0-4 win at Fulham.
I went to the pub on Saturday night. Yes, that's right, I know you won't believe it, but I did. After an absence of 23 ish days I returned to the bar. As usual nothing had changed. The same folks sat in the same seats moaning about the same things.
Then home to watch the Calzaghe fight. What an absolute corker, probably the best fight I've seen in a long time.

Sunday I watched the mighty mackems lose to Man City. Nuff said.......

On the car cd: Dave Gilmour - On An Island

On this day: British ferry MS Herald of Free Enterprise capsized while leaving the harbour of Zeebrugge, Belgium, killing 193 on board (1987)

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home