Monday, February 27, 2006

Arse!

Morning

Can't believe it's Monday already. So fucked off about being at work i'd put holidays in for Thursday and Friday within 5 minutes of arriving this morning. I haven't been here for 3 days and yet it feels like 3 minutes.

Still haven't been to the pub yet, Friday 10th February being the last day I attended. Nearly went on Saturday night but couldn't be bothered, nearly went on Sunday night.....but couldn't be bothered.

Was in Manchester on Saturday. There's a 'git big' wheel in the centre at the moment, the views across the city were fantastic (i'll add some pics when I get home). I hate heights and I don't mind saying that I was scared up at the top, it was windy you know!
Manchester is a great place. there are some beautiful buildings in the centre, some great bars, everything you could possible want to be honest. I even took some time to visit the art gallery in Princess St, among other things to see the Lowry's they have on display there. While I was there I noticed a gathering of people so I went over to investigate. Some old wrinkly was having his photograph taken, then I noticed he was having the photographs taken in front of photographs hanging on the wall, photographs of him to be exact. He was even wearing the same jumper and scarf as in the photographs on the wall. Bizarre!

On the car cd: The Carpenters - Greatest Hits

On this day: The first
Arseblog was published (2002).

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home