Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Taxi for Gilberto

Morning all (I use the term 'all' lightly)

Hope everyone enjoyed valentines day? No off the cuff proposals that you will regret later?
I had a lovely romantic night in with a curry, several cans of Blackthorn cider, a bottle of Rose and the Liverpool v Arsenal match.

Gilbert0 " should be sent packing"













The team are are playing like amateurs at the moment. Gilberto should be sent packing back to Brazil, it was 12 men v 10 last night, he might as well have played wearing a Liverpool shirt. I'm sure Arseblog will have plenty to say this morning.

Went to the gym yesterday for the first time in NINE days. It's not that I don't like it, once I get there I enjoy it, I just can't seem to be bothered to go, if you know what I mean? Must go tonight and work that curry off....
One of the jacuzzi's was broken last night, everyone was crammed it to the remaining working one, it was like a communal bath.

On the car cd: Morrissey - Suedehead, The Best Of

On this day: The British pound sterling and the Irish pound were decimalised on what is called Decimal Day (1971).

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home