Monday, February 13, 2006

Error: You are too stupid to use this computer

This blogging lark is harder than it looks, where do folks get the time to post each day?

I get to work most mornings around 06:55 to open up the building, this morning was no different, other than to get LAN connectivity involved going to another building and making phone calls to tech support in Hungary until 10:20.
Hence by the time I returned to my building, got connected and read 3421 emails, it's was 15:00 when I got round to doing this.....

The team got a point at the weekend, as did Sunderland, two boring draws....
Jimmy Bullard, my fav premiership player ever, what a guy.

Still no news on the car....or the fine for having no tax....

Got a mail on Friday telling me that someone had commented on my blog!
HURRAH! I shouted.
Actually I think it was spam from someone who wanted to get his car website advertised so I deleted it, but so what, at least one person has read a post on my blog, success on a small scale!
Everyone starts somewhere, one day I will have a blog to be proud of, a blog as good as sexy Sadie's.

Well, off to the gym, today could be that day......

On the car CD: Robbie Williams - Intensive Care / Jamiroquai - Dynamite

On this day: The last original "Peanuts" comic strip appears in newspapers one day after Charles M. Schulz dies (2000).

Talk hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home