Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A Good Spanking!

The team play Beckham and his Madrid cohorts this evening. I hate to say it but I expect us to receive a damn good lesson in how to play european football. With an injury list as long as the M1 and confidence throughout the team being as low as it is, what else can happen?

The squad for tonights game is:
Lehmann
Diarby
Pires*
Ljungberg*
Reyes*
Hleb*
Henry*
Fabragas
Flamini
Song
Gilberto*
Senderos
Almunia
Eboue
Toure
Larsson
Walcott
Djourou
* = in my opinion, these players do not deserve a place in the squad

If anyone is in Madrid and bumps into Gilberto, please either give him a quick lesson on retaining possesion and passing to a player on your own side or, just punch him in the face, whichever is easier for you.

Ordered a new powered cradle for the SatNav yesterday. Nearly £36.
Let me say it again. "Bastard scumbags!"

I have toothache, god does it hurt, the right hand side of my face is numb. I haven't had toothache since I had my wizzies out in 1999. Need to go see a dentist. Haven't seen one in around 3 or 4 years. I hate the dentist's.


On the car cd: Level 42 - True Colours / Level 42 - World machine

On this day: Jeanne Calment was born, going on to live for 122 years 164 days, the longest confirmed lifespan for any human being in history (1875).

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home