Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Holiberries!

Last day of the week for me, having 4 days off to do absolutely nothing. Might fit in some job hunting somewhere along the line, really can't be bothered here anymore.

Don't know if there are any Doctor's out there who can do an online diagnosis but I started having chest pains last night and they are still present this morning. It hurts when I breath in but only an the end of the inhilation if you know what I mean? If I take short breaths there is no pain. The pain is just below right pec (left as you look at me), it's as if my lungs are too big at the end of the breath and are trying to burst out of my rib cage.....

Gonna crawl into a corner and die.....

On the car cd: Duran Duran - Greatest

On this day: Swatch introduce their first timepieces (1983)

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home