Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tired again....

I must be getting about 3 minutes sleep every night. I think all the stress is getting to me, so I've decided to stop work and become a hippie. The pic below is of my new friends and I enjoying ourselves. I am the semi naked one in the middle wearing the trendy neck tie.



Went to the pub again last night, getting back into the habit, although I think I drink in the most boring bar in Europe, last nights topics included long johns and cheese?!

Mountain of work to do, some exec in the US wants me sacked and I have to dig some mails out to save myself.....

On the car cd: Dave Gilmour - On An Island (again)

On this day: Alexander Graham Bell is granted a patent for an invention he calls the telephone, patent #174464 (1876)

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home