Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Come on you Reds!

Tired but happy this morning, sat at the traffic lights on the A19 at testo's, some boy racer tried to burn me off but I left him eating dust, never mess with the Yellow Peril !!!

Well it's put up or shut up tonight. we're 90 odd minutes away from knocking Madrid out of the champions league. It's gonna be close, all they need is an away goal and they are right back in it. I'm hoping young Cesc plays out of his skin as he did in the first leg, this match will make or break our season. Fingers (and everything else) crossed.

Forgot my lunch today. Picked up my bag but didn't put anything in it, came to work with an empty bag....? No doubt it will be force fed to me for dinner as a punishment.

On the car cd: Def Leppard - Best Of

On this day: Princess Anne became Queen of England, Scotland and Ireland (1702)

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home