Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Did I mention I'm tired?

Doing 12 hour shifts this week as 1, the stupid automatic shift creator tool thing doesn't take into consideration who is security cleared to lock up the building and 2, because I'm skint and need the money. So it's been work, pub, food, sleep for the last 2 days....can't stop yawning.

Toys are here today, just checked the interweb and it says "dispatched" on my order, so hopefully won't be too long before it gets here. Only problem is that I can't play with it in here, because of the 'secret' stuff we do, this office is high security which means no phones, pda's, cameras, pen drives or anything wireless / bluetooth / infared etc etc. I'm lucky to get my laptop in and out....

Think I forgot to talk about the F1 race on Sunday. Was pretty cool to be honest, although the most exciting bit was the qualifying on Saturday. As I predicted, Jenson did absolutley nothing. One commentator remarked that he had fought his way through the field to 4th place, well as he started in 3rd I don't think that's really worth shouting about is it?

Arseblog was extra funny yesterday, follow the link on the right hand side of this page to read his blog, it will amuse all Gooners and most footy fans, unless you support Sp*rs or chelski.

On the car cd: George Michael - Ladies and Gentlemen (Disc 2 - For The Feet)

On this day: Rolls-Royce Ltd is registered (1906)

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home