Saturday, March 11, 2006

Grrrr!!!

Not happy, sat at work, it's 13:02 as I write this, been here since 07:45.
Third line support are winding me up, whining and whinging about servers, I would like to punch him in the face if that's ok with everyone?

I should be at home watching F1 qualifying in Bahrain, this is the season Jenson will be crowned champion and everyone who has laughed at my predictions will have to eat their hats.
Lets hope that the new season is exciting and keeps everyone on their feet, although reading Clarkson in the tabloids this morning, he predicts no change and boredom.

Been to the gym this morning. Mcfly, one of the staff at JJB who is the bloke supposed to advise me, says I'm not doing enough Cardio. I've upped it to 30 minutes now and it bloody kills me. The staff are ok, they don't go out of their way to be nice. There's Rita Marley, Timmeh!, triangle girl, frazzle, river boat boy, bitchie, baldy, titch and council estate boy. There are more staff but they've yet to come to my attention.
There was two blokes in when I was getting changed to leave. Both adorned Newcastle tattooes which, to be honest, could have been 2 ft by 2ft there was that much fat available. Each one of them took up the entire bench, no bloody consideration for anyone else. They took no notice of the people around them who were having to put their stuff on the floor, or get changed with no where to sit. INGNORANT FAT GEORDIE BASTARDS is all I can say, learn some bloody manners! They were going on and on about how "my missus gets everything she wants" and "yeah, mine too, so she shouldn't be complaining about having to look after the kids" and "I got up at 10am this morning but it's ok, I can go back to bed for the afternoon". You fat f**kin slobs, get a life!

Right, there's the rant over......


Looking forward to tomorrow, the F1 Bahrain grand prix starts at 10am and Livepool v Arsenal at 4pm. A fine day of sport, let's just hope Jenson is on the button and Arsenal aren't suffering from a European hangover.

On the car cd: Scritti Politti - Anomie and Bonhomie

On this day: The first regular English-language newspaper, The Daily Courant, is published in London (1702)

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home