Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Toys

Snow, snow, snow and more snow. The local council, as usual, were caught out by the sudden snowfall. I mean come on, they'd only been predicting it for a week, how could you expect them to be prepared! It's still snowing now, I hope I don't get snowed in at work, it's happened before, how bad would that be. One time a couplle of years ago, when I worked at the Peterlee office, it started snowing early morning. It snowed and snowed and snowed. We let the staff leave early around 3pm to miss the traffic but, typically, everyone did the same thing. I remember Boy Racer leaving the building at 3pm, at nearly 5pm he'd made it to the other side of the building. We were still taking coffee's to his car at 6pm........ I think I left around 10:30pm after everything had calmed down.

Ordered a new digital camera yesterday. After lots and lots and lots and lots of thought, I went for the Canon Ixus 55. Managed to get it off the Interweb for £198 with a free 128mb SD card and an extra years warrenty. Should get it tomorrow, can't wait, there's nothing like playing with new toys!

On the car cd: Radio 2 (again)

On this day: A jury in Dallas, Texas finds Jack Ruby guilty of killing John F Kennedy assassin Lee Harvey Oswald

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home