Thursday, March 30, 2006

Another...

...day off. Back tomorrow though for definate.

Not much going on, toilet is still blocked, plumber eventually arrived, around 21:30 last night, but couldn't fix it, he's coming back tonight. He's also gonna fit my nice new posh bathroom taps while he's here.

Watched Jarhead last night, was ok but not that good. At least there's an episode of House to look forward to tonight.



Penshaw Monument as taken by me

Forgot to mention that I'm reading Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code at the moment, started a couple of days ago, about half way through it now. It's not bad, but I'm yet to understand why there's been so much hype, unless I still have that part to come?

On the car cd:

On this day: Buckingham Palace announced that the Queen Mother had died peacefully in her sleep aged 101 (2002)

Talk Hard!
H.

Days since last cigarette: 249

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home