Saturday, April 01, 2006

COME ON!!!!

Jenson get pole at qualifying in the Australian grand prix. Could this actually be the race where Master Button gets his first ever top level win? I doubt it but I live in hope......

Jenson on his way to pole position

Shopping day at Asda, just watching the Boat Race preview before I go fight my way around the supermarket. Will be shouting for Cambridge as usual, they lost last year but I'm sure they won't let Oxford win two years running....

Oxford & Cambridge

The Durham Regatta, as mentioned yesterday, takes place on 10th & 11th June 2006. It's in the rules that it will be a red hot on both days, see you there!

On the car cd: Thin Lizzy - Greatest Hits

On this day: Apple Computer Company is formed by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak (1976)

Talk Hard!
H.

Days since last cigarette: 251

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home