Monday, April 03, 2006

Who on earth....

....invented the weekend? Why not make it a 2 day week and a 5 day weekend? Missed a huge opportunity in my opinion....

Really can't be bothered today, feeling v tired (I need to check previous posts, do I say this every Monday?)

Wasted 2 hours this morning trying to steal another link from Malcolm's site, I wanted the cool clocks he's found. One to count up from my last cigarette and another to count down to the gig I myself am going. I also wanted a nice clock in the upper left hand corner of the page but I failed, miserably, I'm not clever enough.... no idea how to position the clock over there....

On the car cd: Del Amitri - Waking Hours

On this day: Crucifixion of Jesus (0033)

Talk Hard:
H.

Days since last cigarette: 253

1 Comments:

At 12:05, Blogger Mal said...

If you email me the details (like the time, date etc of your events - postbox@everythingseventual.co.uk - I'll sort it out for you and tell you how to put it on your blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home