Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Cold!

Is it me or did it turn bloody cold yesterday?

I've got man-flu I think, I need to go lie down in a warm cosy bed. Someone told me in the pub last night that there is a test to see if you have real flu. He said you drop a £20 note on the floor and try to bend down to pick it up, if you can then you don't have flu... I know a few people who could bend down to pick a £20 note up with a broken back, never mind flu!

Looking at the weather forecast, tomorrow it gets a little warmer but turns cold again on Sunday.

Managed to get away from work at a reasonable time yesterday, about 17:30 I think it was. Monday I worked 07:45 til 19:30, last Friday I was here til 19:30... friday night and I was at work, how sad! I can't believe it's only Wednesday, this week is going so slow.

On the car iPod: Various - Radio One Established Since 1967
On this day: Sold, dismantled and moved to the United States, the London Bridge reopens in Havasu City, Arizona (1971)

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home