Monday, October 08, 2007

Hamster Sex

The weekend is over, oh I just love Monday mornings...

It seems I've bought the weirdest Hamster ever? I put his (her?) little house in the corner of the cage and he (she?) decided to make a little home behind it... so I moved it into the middle. He (she?) then decided he liked to sleep behind his (her?) little litter toilet thingy... so I moved that into the middle. I went to bed hoping he (she?) would finally go to sleep in his (her?) nice cosy house. I wake up this morning, he (she?) has dragged the entire contents of the house up into the external tubing and made a little bed up there?! I think Harriets insistance on using the name Hambo, instead of his (her?) real name of RVP, is confusing him (her?).

I must find out how to tell the sex of a Hamster.

In the end a good result for Arsenal yesterday, 2 - 0 up inside 14 minutes thanks to goals for RVP and Senderos, it looked like we were going for a cricket score. But Wallace made it 2 - 1 on 25 minutes and Jones got one on 48 minutes to make it 2 - 2. RVP bagged his 2nd in the 80th minute to make it 3 - 2 and with McShane sent off in the 90th minute, Sunderland were put to bed.

Decided to stay in last night, attempted to watch V For Vendetta, was crap... so I switched to Snakes On A Plane, was slightly more crap... so ended up on repeats of Harry Enfield & Chums, pure gold!

On the car iPod: LeAnn Rimes - Family

On this day: A three train disaster in London kills 112 people (1952).

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home