Saturday, October 06, 2007

It's the weekend!

Good afternoon!

Woke up with a hangover this morning after a night in the local establishment with my mate, the tall bald one. Seem to remember I got home and had 6 slices of toast? Was up early this morning to take Harriet to work, then had a quick run around Asda to do the weekly shop.

I decided this morning I'm going to get myself a hamster, so it's off to Pets R Us at Home or whatever the shop is called to pick one (or two?) this afternoon. I'm gonna buy the biggest hamster house possible, one with all the tubes and toys and stuff...

...although I did notice in Google news this morning that you can now keep Emu's without a licence. Hmm, Emu or Hamster?

So, Master Hamilton ended on pole position for tomorrows Chinese GP in this mornings qualifying session. He just needs to stay in front of the nasty Spaniard and the boring Finn in tomorrow's race to clinch the world championship in his rookie year. What an achievement that will be!

Tomorrow also sees my team take on my home town of Sunderland at the Emirates stadium. I've lost count of the amount of times the lads in the local have asked if the Emirates scoreboard goes into double figures.

On the car iPod: Various - Radio One Established 1967
On this day: The great fire of Newcastle & Gateshead started shortly after midnight, leaving 53 dead and hundreds injured (1854)

Talk Hard!
H.

1 Comments:

At 22:46, Blogger Mal said...

I had a few hamsters when I was younger! Unfortunatley 'm not allowed pets in my building. I was thinking of maybe getting some fish!

You'll have to keep up updated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home