Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Start Me Up

So, 537 days since last posting... I'd use the term lazy to be fair. I got to catching up on Malcolm's blog yesterday, and it just got me into the mood to blog again.

I suppose I'll attempt to write something as often as possible, it's time to once again Pump Up The Volume!



I'm still not smoking, I must mention that... cos I'm v proud. It's now 2 years gone July since I last smoked. I've got a new car and a new job, I spent 2 months in the sun working in the worlds most modern city, my divorce came through, Harriet is still here after 3 years, I am addicted to sex with anyone except Harriet, I've stopped going to the gym and I still haven't won the Euro Lottery.

Now, how did I used to end these ramblings...?

On the car iPod (no plain old cd for this boy... the new car has a usb port for me to plug my iPod thingy into): David Gilmour - On An Island

On this day: Richard III was born (1452). He married the widow of the Prince Of Wales... and then imprisoned his mother-in-law for life. What a star!

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home