Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Headache Again

Morning all

Well, not being one to hold back, I went for the tactical approach and outright accused Happy Harriet of having an affair last night. I think the combination of this constant headache I have, tiredness and alcohol were to blame. To be honest I don't really remember what was said, I'd been at the pub since I finished work around 19:30.

Portsmouth tonight, and Ashley Cole is on the back pages today. He's told his friends he's off at the end of the season even if we win the Campions League. We you know what, I don't really care. We have Clichy to come back from injury and the super Flamini who, for a midfielder, is proving an excellent left back.

Busy days ahead, have to travel to the Peterlee office this afternoon for a meeting and then tomorrow is my last day, a whole 10 days holiday to look forward too. Have a lot to get through before end of play tomorrow......

On the car cd: Take That - Never Forget, The Ultimate Collection

On this day: The first launch of a Space Shuttle: Columbia launches on the STS-1 mission

Talk Hard!
H.

1 Comments:

At 08:49, Blogger Mal said...

And did she say anything to you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home