Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Boo!

No, I'm not dead, you can stop the party now, I'm alive and well.

Took Thursday and Friday as holidays and to be honest I didn't switch the PC on once in four days. Nothing much happened, spent the whole of Friday arguing with Happy Harriet, my other half. Tried to relax as much as possible, didn't really work.....

The team got beat on Sunday by the Mancs. The best team on the day won to be honest, we were due a defeat but as long as we can show some bouncebackability tomorrow night against Portsmouth we should be fine. Sp*rs still have to play the Mancs and come to Highbury.

Too busy to post yesterday, had 246 emails waiting for me, I only took 2 bloody days off! Also spent the whole day interviewing for 3 new managers, I love making people squirm with difficult questions...

I think Happy Harriet is having an affair. I got a feeling last night, the one where something happens and a certain thought pops into your head, and you realise that you've had that thought in the back of your mind for ages and things just fall into place, you know what I mean?
She can't hold her drink, that's a fact. She'll pop out shopping for an hour and come back pissed 5 hours later. She does this regularly but nevr texts or calls to let me know where she is.

Last night wsa different. She is a bit of a stunner if I do say so myself, when I first met her I always used to tell her that I wasn't the type of guy I would expect her to go for. She's sort of a trophy girlfriend and I would expect her to have the trophy boyfriend. I always used to tell her that I would have thought she would go for my mate (we'll call him Roofy), they were more suited at first glance.

She asks me to pick her up from the station last night at 8. I drive to the station at 8, at 8:40 I'm still waiting. I call her up and she tells me she's on the wrong train and has ended up somewhere else. What? No text or phone call to let me know?

I decide to pop to the pub for a pint and pick her up when the train she's now on finally gets to our station. Imagine my suprise when she gets off the train and she's with Roofy! They just happened to have been at the wrong station at the same time. Roofy is a creature of habit and would never have been were they say they bumped into each other.

Roofy is also a serial love rat (for want of a better term). Just a coincidence I hear you cry but if I add this to the strange behaviour over the last couple of months and 2 + 2 actually does equal 4.


There are other examples that lead me to this belief but I really can't be bothered to bore you.....anyway, not gonna do anything yet, will just see how things go before acting.

On the car cd: Ordinary Boys - Brassbound

On this day: A massive riot in Brixton, South London, results in more than 300 police injuries and 65 serious civilian injuries

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home