Thursday, October 04, 2007

Sex & Relationships

So, yesterday I mentioned about the women thing. Let me clarify. I love Harriet, very much infact. She makes me laugh, cry, smile, angry etc etc just like anyone you love should. I would be quite happy to spend the rest of my life with her, honestly.

So why am I attracted to other women? Why can I not resist? I know (and understand) why you would read this and suggest that I can't be in love with Harriet if I'm attracted to other people, but I assure you, I love her very much. I just like the excitement of someone new, someone different. I know everything about Harriet, what makes her tick, how to push her buttons... but I love to find those things out about other people, how to please them, how to pleasure them. There is nothing like the smile on a girls face when you get 'it' right. I'm a giver, always have been, always will be... watching a girl lose control because she is overcome with pleasure is inspiring.

I've actually been faithful for well over a year to be honest. I suppose a lack of time and other things have conspired to prevent me from being anything else but faithful. But I'm always on the look out for a sex buddy, maybe this recent office move will pay dividends... there are quite a few good looking girls around.

On the car iPod: Radio 2
On this day: Snoopy's first appearance (1950)

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home