Friday, October 26, 2007

Apologies...

I've been rushed off my feet at work this week, and I couldn't be arsed last weekend, so apologies for the lack of blogging going on!

Arsenal were magnificent in europe on Tuesday night, a 7-0 victory against Slavia Prague. And Sp*rs manager Jabba the Hut, sorry, Martin Jol was sacked last night. So after last weekends sporting let downs (Sunderland, England Rugby, England Footy and Lewis Hamilton) things are on the up. A difficult game for Arsenal this weekend though at Anfield, lets hope our form continues...

Managed to get a huge bulk of Christmas shopping in last night, it's not like me to be this prepared. Young Harry's christmas wish list appeared and I got all but one of the items!! Only need to get Harriets and Mum's gifts and I'm done. Harriet gets everything else and I just hand over my wallet, which is easy.

The problem is going to be deciding what to buy Harriet. I never get any ideas from her and i'm not exactly an expert and buying suitable things. I'm wouldn't buy her a hoover, or a new set of pots & pans, I'm not that bad.

Off to Manchester this afternoon, lots of work to do... must dash!

On this day: The Football Association is formed (1863)
On the car iPod: Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound Of Thunder

1 Comments:

At 08:44, Blogger Mal said...

Enjoy Manchester - gimme a wave if u see me :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home