Friday, October 12, 2007

Boring.

Morning everyone, last one before the weekend, unless you live in the hot country that I recently spent a couple of months in, where it's the weekend now! I know it sounds good, but just try getting used to working on a Sunday on a normal rate of pay...

Not a lot happening at the moment to be honest. Invites to a stag night and a wedding night for Saturday, think I'll pass on both both and have a quiet night in. Out with the boys in the local tonight, that should result in a hangover tomorrow. I don't have to take Harriet to work in the morning so there is a chance of a very very rare lie in, which I probably won't take and get up early as usual instead.

There isn't much good tv on at the moment is there? I know we can all rejoice in the new series of Top Gear, but apart from that I can't think of anything? No Criminal Minds, no The Unit, no Hotel Babylon, no Hustle etc etc. I thought the new Virgin 1 channel might offer some good things but it's full of repeats.

No sport to talk of either. Football has the international break and tomorrow see's England take on some pointless country. I suppose it's exciting for some, if talk surrounding whether Michael Owen can lace his boots up without breaking a metatarsal excites you?!

And there's rugby. England take on the French tomorrow in some semi-final. I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a blunt pencil than watch rugby!

On the car iPod: Level 42 - Retroglide
On this day: The Day of Six Billion - The proclaimed 6 billionth living human in the world is born (1999)

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home