Monday, October 15, 2007

What a boring weekend!

Well, apart from a couple of quick pints on Saturday night while watching the rugby, I never made it to the pub at all over the weekend. Friday and Sunday nights are my usual nights for inducing hangovers.

Harriet is off work today, I really really really really really really really really really didn't want to get up this morning. It's not fair getting up and leaving someone all tucked up in your duvet. I didn't get into work until 08:50 too, which means I will have to stay until 16:50!

I think I read somewhere that South Africa beat Argentina in the other rugby semi final. I suppose I may watch the final, I'm actually not sure when it is? Next weekend maybe?

And as a result of being late, I just ran out of blogging time, need to go to a meeting... just enough time for the last bit.

On this day: The first supersonic land speed record is set by Andy Greek (UK) in Thrust SSC (1997)
On the car iPod: Sugababes - Change

Talk hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home