Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lazy

Hello

Missed the blog yesterday, I kept thinking that I must sit down and write something but I just never got around to it.

Didn't do much yesterday, watched the footy on the tv, the first half was good but the second half wasn't. Then went to the pub and watched the rugby. I didn't go especially to watch it, but it was showing on all the tv's so you couldn't really avoid it. I must say, I did nearly enjoy it. As I mentioned, rugby isn't my favourite sport but I suppose it was quite exciting. I'll be in the pub again tonight and I would imagine the other semi final will be showing, so I'll probably watch that too.

Don't forget, episode 2 of Top Gear tonight, BBC2, 8pm.

On this day: The UK introduces the 50p coin, replacing the 10 shilling note, in anticipation of the decimalisation of the currency in 1971 (1969)
On the car iPod: (nothing, I haven't been out)

Talk hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home