Friday, October 19, 2007

I need a lottery win!

Well I missed a couple of days due to being seriously busy at work... seriously busy applying for other jobs to be exact. My company has jumped on the bandwagon and is relocating a proportion of its business somewhere a little to far for me to commute. I've actually got a head start as I'm one of only a handful of people who know... but more news on this when it's actually announced.

RVP update - He's out injured for a month after picking up a knee injury in an international match the other night (that's the footballer, not the hamster).

RVP update - He was spotted last night swinging from the roof of his cage. He had disappeared into his little cotton wool filled house and hadn't been spotted for a few days (that's the hamster, not the footballer).

On this day: Saddam Hussein goes on tril in Baghdad for crimes against humanity (2005)
On the car iPod: Sugababes - Change

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home