Friday, February 01, 2008

Ouch!

Morning

I feel like I was drinking anti-freeze last night?

Shell have announced record annual profits of £13.9bn which I think you will agree is bloody obscene. Between the oil companies and the government we are being fleeced... I have an alternative plan in place which means I don't suffer from increased fuel prices like most other people (I won't elaborate) but I still get incensed at the rising cost of goods.

Gas and electric has gone up too. My head hurts too much to think about it, but on the surface, I get the feeling that if I did sit down and think about it properly, I wouldn't agree with companies making vast profits from essential goods. I guess my vision would see companies making enough profit to cover costs and wages, with the surplace being passed back to the consumer.

Right, I'm off to crawl into the corner of an office somewhere and sleep...

Today's blog is brought to you by 18 year old Helen Daniella Flanagan, better known as Rosie from Coronation Street. She really could be the future Mrs Hard-on!




On this day: Felix Wankel's first working prototype DKM 54 of the Wankel engine was running at the NSU research and development department Versuchsabreilung TX in Germany (1957)

On the car iPod: Sugababes - Change

Talk hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home