Friday, January 18, 2008

Shameless

Hello

Harriet is poorly today. She can't have been at work for more than 30 minutes when I got a phone call to go and pick her up... which pissed me off as I was walking up the stairs at work which is 13 miles in the opposite direction from Happy Harry Towers. So off I drove, 13 miles back home then on another 6 miles to her work place, 6 miles to get her back home, then another 13 back to work. I wouldn't mind, she's only been back at work for 4 days after being off sick for the 2 weeks previous.

Went to see I Am Leg End last night. Wasn't bad I suppose, the very end bit could have been better, but not a bad movie. It made me think about it really happening, and I had some weird dreams about it last night...

There were some good trailers for forthcoming movies. A new Batman, Jumpers, Clovefield and I can't remember the rest... but they looked good.

By far the best thing on TV at the moment has to be Shameless. It's the highlight of the TV week at the moment for me, I can't help but laugh at it.

On the car iPod: The Cranberries - Stars
On this day: The strongest storm in the UK for 17 years kills 14 people (2007)

Talk hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home