Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Two In A Row

Morning all

Not since Coronation St started showing 5 times a week have we seen such excitement at the news of me posting 2 days in a row!

As I mentioned I went to the pub last night to watch the Sunderland match. My head hurts. I need more sleep. The office is so warm this morning for some reason, I could just drop off...I'm yawning as I type this.

Think I'll go to the pub again tonight, for a change.

A friend of mine flies to Thailand on Sunday for 3 weeks. I can't say I'm not jealous. I am. Very. It's his last holiday of the year, he needs time to prepare for his trip across America in March, starting in Hawaii and ending in Miami (meeting his daughter for the US leg of her 'round the world' trip... I am indeed very jealous! I wish I was retired... )

Check out Carrie Underwood. She won the American Pop Idol a few years back. I have quite an ear for country rock and for a reality show winner she is very very good. Her first album Some Hearts was excellent, as is her new release, Carnival Ride.


On this day: Australians vote to keep the British Monarch as their head of state in the Australian republic referendum (1999)
On the car iPod: Carrie Underwood - Carnival Ride

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home