Friday, November 02, 2007

I'm Not Dead!

Hello

Not very reliable at this posting lark am I...

My excuses this week are work (as usual) and I've had my Harry Jnr staying with me since last Friday.

The trip to Manchester last Friday was just about bearable, it took me about 3 1/2 hours to get there, but there was a crash on the eastbound side just before the Leeds turn off on my way back which had me stationary for half an hour. I was near the front, about 8 cars back, but I just couldn't quite see what was going on, very frustrating. There must have been a dozen police cars though as well as an ambulance...

We did the usual stuff while he was here... beach, wacky warehouse, Halloween party and a fireworks display in the back garden.

Travelled to Manchester and back again last night, the traffic was a little quieter than a Friday and there were no crashes!

The Arse won there Carling Cup game 0 - 3 in midweek against Shef Utd. It was good to see the young ones performing with the same style as the first team...

Tomorrow is a crucial game, away to Man Utd. A mouth watering top of the table clash if you please. It's live on SS1 if you're interested, tee off is 12:45.

I hadn't had a pint all week while Jnr's been here so I called straight to the local when i got back last night. And it tasted horrible?! I hope my taste buds recover in time for tonight.

On this Day: Channel 4 was launched in the UK (1982)
On the car iPod thingie: The Eagles - Long Road Out Of Eden

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home