Monday, November 05, 2007

Follow the firework code!

Evening all

Wasn't quite the result we all wanted on Saturday but boy, what a cracking match it was. Arsenal came from behind twice to get a well earned draw. I watched the match in the local, it was a 12:45 tee off and consequently I didn't make Saturday night. I was supposed to be at a wedding but I'm not used to afternoon drinking and I ran out of steam...

Harriet had a day off on Sunday and that ruined my usual day. For the last 3 years or so Harriet has worked Saturday to Wednesday and so with me having a normal Monday to Friday job, we normally had 2 days each to ourselves. BUT, in two or three weeks, Harriet is moving to a Monday to Friday shift and Sunday was my first taste of having to share my weekend. And boy was I not impressed!

Normally my Saturday and Sunday schedule is

07:00 - Wake up
07:10 - Take Harriet to work
08:00 - Asda
09:00 - Home to watch WWE, eat breakfast & read morning papers
11:00 - Watch more cable tv / do the odd bit of house work / play on laptop
15:30 - Pick Harriet up from work
15:50 - Back home, Harriet goes to bed, I do more cable tv / Laptop stuff

So you can see, having spent Sunday trailing around town, in and out of every single shop, I wasn't too happy.

Off to watch Sunderland play Man City in the local...

On this Day: A plot led by Sir Robert Catesby to blow up the English Houses of Parliament is thwarted when Sir Thomas Knyvet , a justice of the peace, finds Guy Fawkes in a cellar below the Parliament building (1605)
On the car iPod thingie: Carrie Underwood - Some Hearts

Talk Hard!
H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home