Friday, January 11, 2008

erm... Merry Christmas!!!

Hello and apologies for the longer than normal absence!

Let me wish you all a Merry Christmas (17 days late) and a Happy New Year (11 days late).

It's been a very busy couple of weeks, what with having to grab Harry Jnr from Madchester just before Christmas and get him home to Mummy for Christmas Eve, plus lots of stuff going on at work...

I hope you all had a good one and got what you wanted from Santa?!

I mentioned a few months ago that my company were looking to start moving more of it's operations to India in 2008. The news was announced to the employees just before Christmas, and as I also mentioned before, my account is the first one to be assessed. Our customer, a huge global company (recently bought by an even bigger consortium) was in India last/this week looking at our centre's over there. Not had any feedback yet, will be interesting to hear what they think, although I've heard a rumour from a senior source that they aren't keen... Whatever happens I can't see anything moving before May'ish time and besides, boss man says he has something for me anyway.

The footy team are doing well aren't they. Top of the league, in the knockout stages of the Champions League, through to the 4th round of the FA Cup against either Stoke or Geordie Utd, and the kids are 1-1 going into the Carling Cup Semi-Final 2nd leg against Sp*rs.
It's currently good to be a Gooner!

My good lady and I are off out tonight with my boss and her other half (my mate) for a bite to eat and a shandy or two... so here's to bad head's and stomach's in the morning!

On the car iPod: Shania Twain - Up
On this day: The first recorded lottery in England (1569)

Talk Hard!
H.

1 Comments:

At 20:07, Blogger Mal said...

hey! welcome back! Happy new year to you too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home