Monday, January 21, 2008

*cough*

Morning

I feel as if I've been ill for ever! Nothing particularly bad, just a horrible sensation in the back of my throat and a bit of a blocked nose.

And I still can't sleep. The doctor gave me sleeping pills a few months back, a weeks supply. When they ran out my sleepless nights returned so I went back and he gave me another week. Once again when they ran out my sleepless nights returned.

The doctor has now given me a months worth and also a month of anti-depressant tablets. When I take a sleeping pill I tend to get a good nights sleep but feel terrible when I get up around 11, so I'm only taking the on a Friday and a Saturday night, I dare not take them on a school night. Also this way they'll last a lot longer and I should at least get decent rest on a weekend for the near future. As for the anti-depressants, I can't tell if they've made a difference or not? Having said that I've only been taking them for a week and the doc said it might take a couple of weeks for them to start working...

Harriet is still off work, hopefully she'll be back tomorrow though. There's nothing worse than having to get up to go to work when you're not feeling 100% when your other half is all tucked up under the duvet.

On a brighter note, the team won on Saturday. A convincing 0-3 win away to Fulham.

I'm enjoying the new series of 2 Pints of Lager. It's something I've watched for years but only the odd episode here and there. I've got to admit to being attracted to all 3 leading girls. Kathryn, Natalie and Sheridan all have something about them...

On the car iPod: Amy Winehouse - Back to Black
On this day: The first Monte Carlo Rally (1911)

Talk hard!
H.

1 Comments:

At 23:23, Blogger Mal said...

'Two Pints' rocks! I love it. I've got all 6 series on DVD and loving the new series :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home